Q.- Can I go with a bigger pipe on my car

A. Yes as long as you stay within the flow and back pressure required by vehicle, good rule of thumb is to upgrade 1” to 1.5” of stock size.

Q.- Can I only get my muffler replaced and get better performance.

A.- Yes as long as is a free flowing muffler

Q.- Does my car need a catalitic converter to pass emissions

A.- Yes almost all vehicles from 1975 to newer require by law to have a converter.


3846 W Van Buren Phx AZ 85009

(at the NE corner of 39th ave & Van Buren)